Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What You Like to Do and What I Like to Do :)





Hobbies are often thought of as activities for people who lead quiet, relaxed lives. However, people with full, busy, even stressful lives may need hobbies more than the average person, and benefit greatly from having hobbies in their lives. Saying this, it reflects a lot on myself. At times I dont event have time to eat and even catch up with friends around. That's so bad of me!!

I understand one thing that doing something we like brings many benefits that usually make them more than worth the time they require. 


Friends, lets understand that hobbies provide a slice of work-free and responsibility-free time from your tied schedule. This can be especially welcome for people who feel overwhelmed by all that they have to do, and need to recharge their batteries by doing something they enjoy. For those who feel overwhelmed by responsibility, it may be difficult to find the time or give themselves permission to take a break from a busy schedule and just sit and relax. Engaging in hobbies, however, can provide a break with a purpose, which can help people feel that they’re not just ‘sitting around’, but are using their down time for something productive. Either way, I seriously believe that hobbies provide a nice break in a busy week.

What I like to do? Oh yeahh I love writing in my blog - which I admit it has been lost for months! but good thing I will be engaged seriously after this with more and more updates! Singing with no so good voice has been a passion too in me and my best singing or my best crime partner is my lovely brother who has no choice to choose to sing with me! poor thing! I just feel a little sad on my few of closest friends who has to bear with my song and voice! haha..

Ask yourself a moment, what you like to do and its not too late to chase and fulfill all the needs and wants you are lacking in doing it. Trust me, it will be fun doing it and it will surely make you smile wide and wide!!

Happy searching yourselves and you are deserve to smile :). 





No comments:

Post a Comment