Friday, April 29, 2011

Smiling widely :)

After so long, now i got the time to write in my blog! time really flies!.. things are good with me at the moment...MQA audit completed smoothly without any problem, of all i have submitted my master project! that's the biggest relieve i had now! now i can concentrate fully in my work and also in my future advancement....

When i say, things are good with, it really brings meaning! after many years i had patched back with a good friend! we were close friends since young, but things were uncertain when we started to have our own lives and we ignored each other badly! but i thanked God that now, we are back to normal and really wished that we would sustain our friendship till the end! i am happy to have him back in my life....thank you friend ;)

All this makes me smile wide wide and wide just like the star!

1 comment:

  1. Am Happy For You Ms...alwayz be the smiling angel of scm...hehe :) ^^V

    ReplyDelete