Sunday, April 3, 2011

Im back!

After long gap, now i have little time to write in colors of my life..time really flies...and so many things around me and i was really busy and sometimes no time for myself! Work is at the max level, MQA auditors are coming very soon, busy with the preparations and so on.. classes starts at the same time...got to look into SCM Night which is really going like a snail, but having trust on my students that they will do well, keeping my fingers cross...
my master project...oh no! really finding time to complete...need to do analysis and interpretation, that needs time...besides that, i was also not feeling well for some time...sigh!!because of all this, i neglected my blog.... hope to have some more time and will update more new stories and more about me here..what else, stay tune;)

1 comment:

  1. Ok ms dun worry too much...juz done it one by one i am sure you will feel relief and satisfied later.As for SCM Night dun worry your student will surely do it very well might as well juz leave it to us then....i assure you we will do each of our task very well...dun worry fingers crossed ;)
    Lastly I would like to wish you all the best ms in everything you do and may god bless you hope that everything will goes on well.And ohh will update more about you+new stories???wow!!looking forward to it..sure very interesting one...hehe..juz take your time.... :)

    ReplyDelete