Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this it is call Love. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. 


That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Love is roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two." 

Is love important? i told myself, yes it is! even its a temporary madness but the feelings is different! Not everyone understands it, only if you had a love ones to love then you will understand and value it...
and feel love is infinite...

I need to be strong enough to fight and stand still....2011 just started, and its just 2 months, and i feel its a long way for me to travel all alone!..my journey is very far and will take some time to settle peacefully..
this year is a very tough year for me...work commitment is at the max, my career advancement and also upon completion of my Master degree is another hard one that i am going through now... 

Oh god, give me the strength and courage to continue my journey with your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment