Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Work Work Work

Thinking of work - we need energy, strength, courage, patience and so on..of all we be free from worries and problems than only can concentrate well in work...
Talking about work, perhaps would like to share on my work or would say my profession as lecturer even its very tiring job and loose lots of energy but i just love it!....i love teaching and i spend more of my time in college with students...hmmm students....students....students..... they gave me happiness, they make strong at times, of cause sadness if they never perform well and no matter what i love my students so much....being the head of school or the lecturer in charge as i mention earlier in my first introduction, is not as what i expected! it is a challenging and tough role to play about....but i learn to face the difficulties and people use to help me when i stuck badly in any consequences..... 
the happiness lies in me in this career when i see them growing...developing in front of my eyes...thats the proud i have, thats the moment i wish to see in all my students going up the stage to receive their scrolls...what else! i will shed in tears - tears of joy! i will continue be a good lecturer, good counselor, good friend, a good guidance for SCM students!


Not only students brighten my life, but the people in SCM...we are like one family...its normal in a family we have misunderstanding and conflicts but later on it will be rectified quickly..same in SCM... even thou sometimes we do feel upset, unfair and so on but the love lies in the heart... here the place i learn to be strong, knowing different people with different and unique background...sigh....good experience!  as i said one family we use to have gathering and outings together, thats the best time to know each other and to enjoy the moments which is out of our tune :), haha.....enjoy enjoy but when serious time we use to "kena tembak kaukau" one...but its all a stepping stone:).





I will do my very best in SCM till my last day! ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment