Thursday, February 3, 2011

Simple, about ME ;)

"Start everyday with a smile" thats my favorite quotation in my life...talking about me, well I am a very simple person with a simple background....Being youngest in the family, not really pampered but will always try to be pampered..hehe...Loving parents, having 2 eldest brothers, 1 elder sister and me in the family and looking at them having their own families, hmmmm...when is my turn? haha...long way to go i suppose....

Not only being the youngest in the family but also being aunties to my three nieces and two nephews..Oh no! its not that simple...If they come back, all will jump on me and be so excited i guess to have a small size aunt for them that gives them advantage! haha but the eldest nephew very scared of me, just one look he will keep quiet... my sis always tease him by saying "i am his step mother", he cant accept that...I admit that i am bit strict on him  due to his studies as he is very playful yet will only listen to me...there where i stand in his life ;)...
I do have a sister (was with my family before she got married just like my another sister) is married,now in JB..she is the one who brought me up...hmmm, i still remember when i was in kindergarten, she use to feed me, bath me and prepare me to school..i love her so much..n still take her as the eldest..so here i have 2 eldest sister...im so pampered to her even till today :). she has three lovely kids are also very close to me...wonder how are they now??.....long time didnt contact due to work commitment, sigh....

I thanked God for giving me a family and siblings around that always loves me around but now all are away from me as all have their own families to take care off....left me alone here taking care of my parents....bored being alone but what to do, life has to go on....

After complete my undergraduate from UUM, I got a job in Stamford College Malacca (SCM) as a Lecturer in the year 2008 till now...I love this profession as it was my dream in teaching as being influenced by one my former lecturer...i took her as my role model, her name was Puan Sazrina...wonder how is she now? thank you Puan  :).
In SCM, I had a good friend, we join SCM together..she is Loo Wee Hong...we were like "kembar", that was what my colleagues use to say... after sometime, she left there as got a better offer...again, i was left alone...hmmm, life has to go on, right? :). after one year, i was promoted as Lecturer in Charge for the School of Business for Diploma in Corporate Administration programme...hmmm very challenging post...will     elaborate more later in the other section about my work life, not only on work life but more to share :).

I love people who loves me by accepting me and my character...I am friendly but not that easy to be close to me, muhaha...I will only be close to people that i love and they are meant to my life :). They know me well as time goes...I dont like to get angry, but i get...haha, want try?? better no!... even sometimes, people around makes me upset, i will smile and say "be patient"..."be patient?"...this is also not in me actually, but someone special taught me to be patient, thats where i learn :). who is that someone?? more to know, stay tune ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment