Friday, October 7, 2011

My dear October ;)

September just over and October just entered...left another 2 more months and thats it! goodbye 2011...time really really flies ya!!...i just wonder, what i have done for the past 10 months! haha...hmmm lots lots of things came in and went out, i just look at it positively, and just a smile, moving on with confident...


I only look at things thats worth of looking otherwise, why waste time and energy??...lots of precious things came in but it just wipe off away...but i believe that whatever had happened, its all has its own good and reasons!


Im keeping myself very occupied and lots of work i had to do to make sure that i am really well organised to accept and carry my task and responsibility, just hoping that i dont disappoint anyone that had put in high hope on me...oh God, give me the strength to work harder and protect me from all danger :).


When new things comes in, new people also do come in our lives.. i can only say, im positive and hoping that all will move on smooth and smooth.....well, just need to be a little more patient and courage to make things work out! :).

2 comments:

  1. wow!glad to hear that!good luck my dear ms and may god bless u always in your wonderful journey of life. anyway we will alwayz support yea :) ^^V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear lily...hoping good things in October for you too :)

    ReplyDelete